AAU Volleyball Grand Prix Connecticut
February 6-7, 2021
Housing Coordinator: Joanna Vanderslice
As a free service to our guests, we will assist you with your hotel accommodations. This service is being provided to give discounted rates and to simplify the hotel reservation process by saving you time by allowing you to set up a block of rooms 24/7.
HOW TO BOOK ROOMS FOR YOUR TEAM
TEAM MANAGERS/ADMINS - CREATE YOUR ROOM BLOCK
Team Managers/Admins are asked to follow these 3 steps to secure hotel rooms for their team. Please make one block per team.
- 1. Scroll down and select the hotel that best suits your team
- 2. Click "BOOK NOW"
- 3. Once the team manager/admin has created the block, an email will be sent with the GROUP CODE and unique booking link. Forward that email to the parents on your team and ask them to book their reservation. Complete instructions will be included in the email. Be sure to use the link to book a room for yourself (team manager).
Team blocks are designed to hold rooms on a courtesy basis to allow families to book their hotel rooms on their own credit cards at the same hotel with the rest of the team.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR TEAM MANAGERS/ADMINS:
- 1. Hotels do not receive the reservations from this online housing bureau until the date noted in the hotel listing. (If you call the hotel to “check on your reservation” they will not have record of it until the date noted).
- 2. Parents will be able to select their own dates of stay and use their own credit cards to confirm the reservations.
- 3. The Team Manager/Admin can review their rooming list via their Account at anytime.
- 4. If you have a different hotel you would like to work with, please contact us and we will work with you to discuss this further.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 some services and hotel policies may have changed in order to follow CDC guidelines and to keep guests safe and comfortable. The hotel representatives will provide you with any updates and current policies.